Fall. Making the Transition...BluLog No. 1
As temperatures turns from Summer to Fall, don't overlook the practical simplicity of those beautiful oblong scarves taking up space in your closet.
Here's a how-to for a simple version of the Pretzel Knot...perfect with longer scarves.
- Fold your scarf in half and place around your neck
- Open the looped end
- Feed one end over the top-end of the loop
- Feed the 2nd end under the bottom of the loop
- Pull the ends to adjust..and be the girl who gets it!
*Scarf shown is South Beach in Gray
Fall BluLog No. 2 ....The Kerchief
This style is perfect for patterned scarves creating an effortless "just threw it on".
- Fold your scarf in half
- Fold one corner of opposing ends
- Tie the opposite corners
- Place scarf around your neck with the knot to the back.
- Adjust layers...and wear on top of anything!
Alternate: If you want to hide the knot follow these steps.
- Ignore Step 1. above
- Following Step 3. place around your neck
- Create a loop by twisting, then pull over your head
- Tuck knot neatly under 2nd loop.
*Scarf shown is Batik Mixed Scarf